Sabtu, Januari 24, 2015

Over night, over mind, over thought
I think i'm gonna write a random thing.

First, I think I am little bit difficult to get the idea for writing, i just have finished my deadline for magazine campus, ha ha that was a small article, don't think that I write the difficult one.
So this night i really wanna post something on my blog, i got this photo when looking on gallery.
I use a shawl and gloves, just act like I am in winter, but honestly Indonesia never have that season.
Someone ever said to me "Dab, i though you're good to stay in Japan, Korea or Europe" then I said "Honestly, that what i want, except Indonesia is to crowded, i love chic style with coat and boot, but what should i do? there is still nothing can bring me there except the dream"

so here is my weirdo face in winter



Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 komentar: