Kamis, Januari 22, 2015

Nostalgic in Summer Camp.






Nostalgic!

It's happen in 5 years ago, when i was in Virginia, USA. Its specially in Bedford, Virginia. People know it as Global Youth Village, Youth Summer Camp. So, many teenager from another world joining this summer program, so here i am in 2010 summer. You can looking for me in grape T-shirt and white hijab, beside the boys who stand up.

So here is part of my best friend : Adha from Nigeria, Chintya from Germany, Theo from Paris, Alejandra from California, Hanna from South america, and Kayla from America. You can see the Indonesian faces right? Thats is my friends from Indonesia who joining this program.

Kayla and Alejandra is my best friends in same cabin, we share each other, we play together, and even they hug me when i'm crying.

I miss all of you guys!
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 komentar: