Selasa, Maret 10, 2015

Be hury to comeback

Hey you

Someone that really far away right now

I'm going to miss you already
It have been 3 years since you are going to another city.

Do you know its hard to stay in this city? Because every kilometer i always see us.
Our memories.

I was really happy last week, we are falling again each other, having a long video call and finnaly i got every reason that i always ask in every night.

You : hai
Me : i miss you
You : i miss you to, and its of course, i am already stay with you for 3 years
Me : you are bad
You : why me?
Me : you leave me alone
You : no i'm not 
Me : why not? You said that you want to break up, and let me cry in that time
You : umh baby, hear me; i'm not leave you alone because my heart is always in your soul. You know, this distance killing us, killing me, killing you. We almost like a   Dying person everyday because of missing each other.
I'm gonna really busy with this collage life, become a leader, climb the mountain, adventuring, i'm really afraid that you'll crying everynight waiting for me, baby i just dont want to hurt you for a long time.
Me : so, is that your reason?
You : uhum
Me : why you dont tell me earlier 
You : i know you, little girl. You'll never hear me in that time, so im waiting for this time
Me : i love you :(
You : i love you too, as always
Me : do you wanna make a promise?
You : what?
Me : marry me
You : (smiling) yes i will
Me : i miss your kisses
You : come to the screen
Me : (getting closer)
You : kiss :*
Me : thank you :") please come back
You : ill come to you if im already done with all of this



Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 komentar: