Selasa, November 03, 2015

Day 1 - Exchange Journal

Hello malaysia
Today i’ll tell you about my time in malaysia as a mobility student.
I am going to Universiti of Teknikal Malaka with my friend Enry, we are depart from Batam at 11. Actually we should use the boat at 8 but we are late, make our lecture waiting and gone, and it was like little problem that should be happen for a journey i though. nothing can going perfect. we buy the ticket for Rp. 170.000+tax 65.000
We forget to take a hoodie bag and i leave my favourite watch from my hubby. It was little bit crowded but we still can pass it. we arrived in Situlang Laut at 2. and trying to calling mr deeno as the lecture who gonna pick us. Enry bought the sim card in the harbour with 31 RM. it was like 108.500 rupiah. I though it was little bit expensive and hard to use, because not active well. If you really urgent just bought it, if not just wait in the city to buy it.
And finnaly we meet mr.deeno and mr herman. They bring us to malacca for almost 3 hours. When we stop in the bus stop, we take a zuhur pray and then have a lunch. i am really hungry hahaa.
Here i am, i dunno what to eat, and still dizzy to counting for the price. and i just eat fried rice with chicken sauce for 6.4 ringgit (Rp. 22.400) not too expensive. enry bough sandwich Tuna for 2 ringgit.
And after that, when we comeback to the bus my lecture said that my style is different from malaysian, so people can see me by one side that i must be not from malaysia. But nomatter, it’s okay. and for me, i dont really taking care for that. haha.
When arrived in malaka, we are going to the collage first to take the lecture car and then bring us to the dorm. Really, Utem have a big campus, i just can wonder it, this campus was like Unand if we are in Indonesia, expecially for the bigger place, every faculty has their own building. But the building more nice and looks like expensive.
So, it gonna be hard if we don’t have our own transportation. But don’t worry, they said Utem has so many bus to put and take us every one hour.
And then we are going in to the dorm, girl and boy are different. Enry in emerald, mine in taman tasik. A girl dorm more nice than the guy haha. In the girl dorm everything like new and nice because they put the colour of building is white and gray.
I life in floor 4th, and i though is good for my diet hahaa. My roommate is Nik, she is a nice girl, really care to me. Although it was little bit hard to talk because malay and indonesia is still have a different language but we are trying our best.
There is a little bit problem in the room, because there is no bed, because the bed is in another room that getting locked because the student is come back to the village. So let me tell you first in this room we have 3 room and every room we shared with someone. so there is 6 person with me in this room. But just Nik that i meet right now, because everyone take their holiday. So i just sleep hhahha, you know, i can sleep everywhere, so it’s okay if i sleep without bed. But Nik really can’t let me sleep like that, and i said that it’s okay for many time.
After taking a bath and praying, Nik bring the neighbourhood from another room, And I just can remember Hani name till right now. They bring me to the seafood restaurant to have a dinner. it’s so far away, like 2 or 3 hundred meter from dorm. I’m tired haha, i just always using my own motorcycle when i’m in Indonesia to go everywhere. So it was like a late night walking for healty haha.
I bought Kwetiau for 3.5 Rm (12.250)  a small gallon fro 4.9 Rm (17.150) a comb 1.20 rm (4.200) a pulpy 2.20 rm (7.700)
haha not to different from indonesia cost.
But still so many thing that i need, if you read it as the next mobility student, you should prepare everything for sleep like (selimut) a plate, (sendok), (gelas), water lictrical. rinso, sabun mandi, dll.
I think thats all, oh ya. You need to understand with the language. If you can’t in malay, just use in english.
See you next story
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 komentar: