Selasa, November 03, 2015

Day 2
I wake up in the morning, since i was in here, i didn’t forget to praying. after praying i sleep again in Nik bed and wake up in 11. In my bed. I don’t know when i am moving to my place haha.
I take a bath and Duha praying. And Nik, Hani and another friends ask me to join buy the lunch in front of the dorm. And i bought Ayam Kari for 4 Rm and Cendol for 1 Rm. Total i spend my money for 5 RM. (17.150).
We are eating together in the room, without talking. I don’t know how to talk, really. So when everyone quite i just keep quite and eating. Hani give me an apple. Gumawo.
After eating we watching movie in my laptop. There is Superstar from Thailand. It’s funny.
And aftter watching movie, they are comeback to their room, and here is me and Nik in our own place doing our own work. 
This is days to without boyfriend, without mommy, without a full activity. Life boring, but i am not to stupid to be boring haha.
Something that i am still afraid is for the collage, can i really study over there? can i meet another student to share? can i explore and understand and be smart? i just afraid that i can’t understand the subject. But God always with me.
I think it will be okay.
And tomorrow my friends tell me to go to Johor for sigh seeing. I say yes to join. i Think i should go, to explore more, to know the way, to know where i should go.
Next week, we gonna have 4 days holiday for idul adha, i really need to go back to Indonesia or Singapore to meet my bf, but my visa still in single player, it should be change to multiple player. I should waiting till monday to ask it to the lecture.
hwaaa i think i just can stay in the room till sleep, but late night another mobility student from indonesia message me and ask me to go to their room. Finnaly i can talk and feel not really alone, they are from Udinus Semarang, There is Tiara, Bella and Okta. They give me Indomie for dinner haha, and lend me some plate, spoon and glass. I am happy haha.
Over there, i see they have a good life because really closed with another student.
When i am come back to my room, antoher mobility student from Indonesia are coming, they are from Lampung and be agood friend with my housemate, mektys. They are really had a spirit when talking haha. Finnaly after thinking so much time, i decided to follow them to go to Dataran Pahlawan to have a little shopping, so i canceled my plan to johor.


Okay, i think thats all, good night everyone.
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 komentar: