Selasa, November 03, 2015

Dataran Pahlawan Shopping Centre

Day 3 
Todaaaaay is a day 3
I am wake up late so i didnt get my subuh.
Then i am going to sleep again and wake up at 11. Bella ask me to find some lunch and i am join with them. But i didn’t go eating with em so i just come back to my room and eat alone. Hahah i just still wanna have “me time” so i think i’ll take care and don’t have to much interaction.
So at 1, mekty call me to get ready faster because the cap already coming, so i just do everything quickly. And my outfit not totally comfort. And finnaly we are already in the cap, we have 30 minute in the car to get that place. Oh ya, we should pay 20 RM for the car so we share it by 5 Rm each person.
And Dataran pahlawan its a mall, i think it was like a historical place but it totally different. If you’re from  Batam, this mall was like Nagoya Hill, Or maybe in Jakarta like Grand Indonesia. And my friends like everyone who cannot handle their eyes, they looking everywhere for cloth, bag, shoe and many thing.
I am a shopaholic, but just for the cheapest one hahaha. So i am not really interesting to buy the expensive thing, even they have a good brand. I really didn’t care with brand. So after 4 hour, my friend spend their money for almost 300 rm, me? i just buy 3 cloth for 37.5 Rm haha, i’ll give you a look for the cloth. I am really happy to get a good cloth but really cheap.
Here we are, use monochrome style
And Totally i spend my money for taxi is 10 Rm, for lunch um i did'nt buy for lunch because i am already eating, so i just bought a milo for 2.50 Rm. And buy a shock for 3 RM. and for dinner is 12 RM.
i dont know how to tell it more, but today is not bad, i should survive more.
i am so tired, because tomorrow gonna be a long day. Good night.
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 komentar: