Rabu, November 04, 2015

Hello Universitas Teknikal Melaka

Day 4
Yay its first time to go to collage
Wake up in the morning, yaaa it was like come back to high school again haha. so many bus are waiting in front of the dorm, so if you need to go to collage at 8, you should be in bus at 7 because the bus just coming every one hour. So i get ready 5 minute before the bus left.
We are stopping in my faculty, FTMK. and waiting another friends from emerald park in cafetaria 2. And after they’re coming we are ready to go to concelor. we got to concelor by walking, it was so far away and make me so tired haha.


In the concelor, we are meet mrs zulaika and prof nana who handle our mobility program. They are really kindness and lovely. So i am and all of my friends from indonesia in their international office was like student that they are really taking care.
For administration that you should know, we should pay for inssurance is RM 200 and for Visa is RM 250. We should change our visa into multiple from single to stay in here.
we are waiting for a long time in Internation Office for signing our subject in utem, so we take so many selfie and talking to each other. Yha, i think i got new friends.
Then something that we really need is matrik card. we are going to matrik card office and take a picture, so here is my matrik card. Yay i am a student in Universitas Teknikal Melaka now!
then, me and enry going to mr samad to take our subject, huwaaaaa we should running so far away because the lecture are waiting for us. Today was really hot.
we don’t know the room, we are find it around in ground floor but we didnt found his room, so he call us to pick us up in the lobby. We really can’t understand, this Doctor is really kindness. You know, as we know someone who already being a doctor gonna be so busy and dont like to take any little thing that gonna make them more dizzy. But i though dokter samad was different.
So here we are in his room, after had  little consultating, he leave us in his room to do our job by our self and take the subject that we should take, he told me to sit in his chair. Then i sit over there, i wondering my self that being a lecture in this big campus hahaa. I hope i can be a lecturer.
We are forget to eating, really i am really hungry, i need to eat but we still can’t this subject make us dizzy. And at 4 he is coming to see what we already done. And yeah finnaly we are done. Thank you dokter samad. You are the awesome lecture that i meet today hhi.
And finnaly eatinggggg. me and enry going to PPP first to go to CIMB ATM. But the ATM is error, the lucky of us is, some student give us bihun and water, they said it is from sponsor, they just had an event over there. Then me and enry going to cafetaria and eating. I feel lucky because i didn’t hold any money, someone give us a food. So i dont need to pay anything haha.
So we gonna back to the dorm, we are waiting in the bus stop. The bus stop had their schedule too, me and enry had a different schedule and different bus. So enry gone first and then my bus are coming.
I come back to the dorm at 5 and get some sleep till seven. My friend ask me to go to mydin. Mydin is like a supermarket to buy anything what you need. we call taxi to go there. The taxi just take for RM 5 and we are pay for RM 1 each person. There is mekty, zulaika, aliya and nurul are going to mydin.
I just buy what i need so, i just spend my money for RM 60. Then we go back to the dorm.
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 komentar: