Kamis, November 24, 2016

Invitation Letter and Letter Of Acceptance Example

Invitation


October 25, 2016
Prof. Bonju Park
Professor of Chatolic University of Daegu
South Korea

Dear Prof. Bonju Park,
I would like to avail my self of this opportunity to convey my sincere appreciation to you to co me in G-Star that will be held in Busan, South Korea.
On behalf of the G-STAR Organizing Committee, I am pleased to invite you to our second technology conference (G-STAR) that will be held on November17 - 20, 2016. The venue of the exhibition is BEXCO, Busan and the timings for the exhibition are from 9:00 in the morning till 8:00 in the evening. under the sponsorship of the Korea Internet & Digital Entertainment Association.

The main purpose of the above mentioned meeting is to build a cooperative relationship among participating countries by sharing our accumulated knowledge and experiences in the field of Game & Trade, All-Round.

For the preparation of the event, it would be highly appreciated if you would inform me of your response at your earliest convenience.
I expecting your positive response.

Sincerely Yours

Debby Yuni Anita Andri
Marketing Executive of G-Star




Letter of Acceptance


October 30, 2016

Debby Yuni Anita Andri


Your Excellency,

Thank you for your invitation to your second technology conference to be held on November 17-20, 2016.

I would also like to express my appreciation to Your Excellency for the pains you are exerting to organize the ministerial meeting despite your very busy schedule.

I fully endorse and support activities of G-STAR, which aims to build a cooperative relationship among participating countries by sharing our accumulated knowledge and experiences in the field of Game Show & Trade, All-Round.

It gives me a great pleasure to hear that the technology conference meeting will be held in Busan, South Korea. I think I will enjoyable in that we are meeting with my student to build a cooperative relationship among participating countries by sharing our accumulated knowledge and experiences in the field of Game Show & Trade, All-Round. circumstances permitting, I will certainly make efforts to join you in Busan, South Korea, in November.
Again, I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for your efforts for the development of technology and wish you succeed in all your endeavors in 2016.



Sincerely yours,
Prof. Bonju Park
Professor of Chatolic University of Daegu


Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 komentar: