Jumat, Desember 24, 2010

They always give me spirit

Syarief Hoed Al haddad umm yeah he always with me he like my brotha
sama sama cancer yg membuat kita sedikit cocok berteman walau kadang2 sangat menyebalkan
always care with me and DARWIN too but i never take a picture both with darwin

Syah Rheza Pahlevi  hei rheza jangan geer ya
why why why because you are my bestfriend when i'm in USA , kenapa ?
karna ketika saya di kucilkan dan di asingkan oleh teman teman cewe hanya karna masalah kecil ples ga penting ( di pikir gw ngerebut ) hhe dan rheza temen lebay norak hyperactive ku yg enak di ajak rame
upss tapi inget rheza GW GA NAKSIR LO ya



Saskya Laraswati Sukmadi   temen satu kamar sejak menginjakkan kaki di amerika
di mulai dari hotel arlington hingga host family satu kamar
she always keep my spirit , everything my problem over there she always care with me

 Ohh they are the First i love them ALL MY FAMILY   they always give me anything what i want
yeah no one can reply them in my heart they always will be the first
 umm yeah my friends in my school always doing crazy together

 My mom My dad my sibling yah I LOVE THEM

Who is them ?? hha yeah they are my soul
best friends who always beside me love ya for you guys
ARIN - YUSRA - DESY



SHE IS MY BELOVED SISTER IN VIRGINIA

still keep in touch on the google talk , yah i always tell anything about my problem with her yah i love you kak
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

1 komentar: